As much at it is to share, this post is mainly to keep my goals in check. It’s been three months since being unemployed and doing what I want that I’m forgetting what’s really important.
1. I’m nearing my third month of being without a job that this isn’t going to last much longer financially. I recently updated and completely resume that I’m ready for anything.
2. Starting next month is when I’m going to start looking for a part time job. I figure I’ll spend my last two weeks in August my way the way I want it. After that, time to get back in the swing of things. Since I’m still without a license -.- I figure I can get something around house. We do live in the middle of various food places anyway, something is bound to happen.
3. Following some Stockton art made me inspired to start back with my photography again. I’ve been putting Sidekick on the back burner for such a long time that I’ve definitely forgotten my roots. Thankfully I have a couple of friends to help me find inspiration again. I’ll get back into the business in the future, but for now I just need to focus on getting back into old habits.
4. With the above said, I (finally) made a SmugMug account, all thanks to Kim’s inspiration and help. I did post a couple of links to some galleries in the past two posts, but my account is still under construction considering I have years worth of photos to go through. Once I’m done getting my site the way I want it, I’ll definitely announce it to the public.
5. As far as being “unemployed”, I am still self employed with mine and Kyle’s business. I finally made some money out of it a month ago and I’m kind of stoked about it. So if you all would like some help on saving on bills of the services we use on the daily, hit me up.
6. Speaking of being without a license, can you all do me a favor? Message, comment, text, Snapchat me to “go freaken drive already”.
Two weeks left in my personal vacation – time to make them count.